Connect with Other Noyce Scholars
To locate CSU Noyce Scholars in your discipline
To locate all CSU Noyce Scholars
- Go to the MERLOT Member Directory and click on "advanced search members"
- Enter Noyce in the Associations text box.
- Hit Enter or click on the search button at the bottom of the page.
To register as a member of the CSU Noyce Scholars Program in MERLOT:
- It's simple and it's FREE. Plus you'll be able to create your own free professional webpage that allows you connect to others with similar interests – like My Space for educators.
If you are NOT already a member of MERLOT:
- Go to www.merlot.org and join MERLOT.
- Specify your primary discipline. If your discipline is Science, select Science and Technology from the first drop down menu, then select your subject (i.e., Biology, Chemistry, Physics, or Earth Systems) for the subcategory (second drop down). If your discipline is Math, select Mathematics and Statistics from the first drop down menu, then select a subcategory if you wish. Adding any additional subcategories from the third drop down menu is optional.
- Once you're a member, edit your Member Profile to indicate your status as a Noyce Scholar. See instructions below.
Designate your MERLOT status as Noyce Scholar:
- After logging in to MERLOT, go to the My Profile tab and click on the "Edit" button on the "Associations" bar (shown below).
- Enter CSU Noyce Scholars Program in the Associations text box.
- You can enter "faculty" or "student" or any other term you deem appropriate in the Title/Position box.
- Set the start date (it's required). End date settings are optional. Check the Current box if you want to indicate that you are currently in the CSU Noyce Scholars Program.
- To finish, click the Add button.
Share what's working – or not working – for you teaching in your discipline in middle and high schools.
Email someone you met at the Noyce Workshop
top of page
- Go to the MERLOT Member Advanced Search page.
- Enter Noyce in the Associations box
and hit Enter or click on
at the bottom of the page. This will give you a list of all the Noyce Scholars.
- To sort your results, select the parameter of your choice from the Sort by drop down menu,
then click on Sort.
- If you're logged in as a MERLOT member, clicking on a name from the list will take you to a page with that person's email address. To send an email, just click on the email address.