Professional Development for Accessible Technology: Purchasing Technology External Resources
What You Will Find Here
Professional Development contained here pertains to purchasing Electronic and Information Technology (E&IT) of $15,000 or more.
- Tutorials recommended by the ATI to help you teach accessibility or print out to learn on your own.
- Video tutorials as they are produced.
- Tools used with applications and media as they become available.
- Resources from CSU campuses such as checklists and handouts.
- Resources from outside the CSU as they are recommended.
Contacts and Support
- If you have recommendations or contributions, please contact the Accessible Technology Initiative.
- The owners of most resources are listed with each entry and should be contacted if you have any questions about their particular resource.