Web Site Accessibility
How-To Guide for Creating Accessible Online Learning Content
Thanks to a generous grant from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation the Project One Guide explores accessibility issues and provides straight forward advice and guidance about creating usable content whether you are a novice or advanced author of course content.
What You Will Find Here
- Resources recommended by the ATI to help you teach accessibility or to learn on your own.
- Video tutorials as they are produced.
- Tools used with applications and media.
- Resources from CSU campuses such as checklists and handouts.
- Resources from outside the CSU as they are recommended.
Contacts and Support
- If you have recommendations or contributions, please contact the Accessible Technology Initiative.
- The owners of most resources are listed with each entry and should be contacted if you have any questions about their particular resource.