Promotional Materials - Videos
Videos created for promotional purposes can be submitted for consideration by contacting the Accessible Technology Initiative. Videos may be submitted from sources outside of the CSU as well.
Created by CSU ATI
- "From Where I Sit," CSU Chancellor's Office, 2006, varied lengths. 8 stories told by CSU students with disabilities about their experience of accessibility in the classroom.
- From Where I Sit - The Music Video, This video is a compilation of clips taken from the 8 "From Where I Sit" video series. It features Steve Seskin, singer/song writer, who composed the song.
- Justice Carlos Moreno, Supreme Court of California, 5 minute video congratulating the CSU on the Accessible Technology Initiative. Useful for convocations and other public gatherings.
- Spotlights on Accessibility, Each month a CSU campus is honored with recognition of faculty and/or programs that demonstrate commitment to the ATI..
Created by CSU Campuses
- "From Where I Sit: Kelvin Crosby" (San Diego State, 2013) is a 6 minute video about a deaf/blind student in the classroom, and information on accessibile instructional materials for the classroom.
- "ATI Quick Start" (CSU Fresno, 2011) is a 4 minute overview video that provides Faculty with an overview of accessibility issues.
- "Access By Design" (Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, 2007) is a, 20 minute video that focuses on faculty awareness of ADA issues.